What's new

British Coin??

johnnycat

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,527
Reaction score
336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shelbyville, IN.
Detector(s) used
Legend and Nokta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this baby today while searching for my lost ring. No, I didn't find my ring. :( What type of coin is it? Or is it a coin? It has no writing at all on either side.
 

Attachments

  • IMGP0055 (640x480).webp
    IMGP0055 (640x480).webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 287
  • IMGP0056 (640x480).webp
    IMGP0056 (640x480).webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 268
fantasy token
 
Upvote 0
PBK said:
Nice work, BCH! :thumbsup:

Yes indeed. I don't know how you do it but, it's great work. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
I have a collection of worthless tokens and souvenir replicas. ;D

You can mark this one SOLVED solved check.gif
 

Attachments

  • solved check.gif
    solved check.gif
    589 bytes · Views: 206
Upvote 0
The crown certainly made me think British but then the Coat of Arms is similar to the Spanish. Cool token though.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom