Umbrahabitator Full Member Joined Jun 7, 2020 Messages 100 Reaction score 196 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 23, 2020 #1 Hello, I found this at a good location though I don't know what it is. Any help with identifying it is appreciated. Thank you,
Hello, I found this at a good location though I don't know what it is. Any help with identifying it is appreciated. Thank you,
P paleomaxx Hero Member Joined Aug 14, 2016 Messages 842 Reaction score 6,915 Golden Thread 6 Location Upstate, NY 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2020 #2 Suspenders clip, likely 1870's or 1880's. Similar to these: Last edited: Jul 23, 2020 Upvote 0
Umbrahabitator Full Member Joined Jun 7, 2020 Messages 100 Reaction score 196 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 23, 2020 Thread Owner #3 paleomaxx said: Suspenders clip, likely 1870's or 1880's. Similar to these: View attachment 1850963View attachment 1850964 Click to expand... Thank you for the ID, love finding these cool old things. Upvote 0
paleomaxx said: Suspenders clip, likely 1870's or 1880's. Similar to these: View attachment 1850963View attachment 1850964 Click to expand... Thank you for the ID, love finding these cool old things.