ronbo22 Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 410 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Nov 5, 2010 #1 I broke a record today by finding 15 keepers without an "ender". todays find consisted of the following 1 1962 Proof Franklin (pic attached) 6 90%ers 8 40%ers Since we all like statistics, what is your record keepers without an ender. Attachments BenF.webp 15 KB · Views: 449 Upvote 0
I broke a record today by finding 15 keepers without an "ender". todays find consisted of the following 1 1962 Proof Franklin (pic attached) 6 90%ers 8 40%ers Since we all like statistics, what is your record keepers without an ender.
A ArkieBassMan Silver Member Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 2,560 Reaction score 1,100 Golden Thread 0 Location AR Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #2 22
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2010 #3 Nice catch ! As best as I can recall I got 18 out of a box without an ender. HH Rich
packerbacker Gold Member Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 8,350 Reaction score 2,992 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #4 Don't know but I never found a proof Benny. Good score!
AGCoinHunter Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2009 Messages 2,074 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #5 Nice proof. That ought to bring a higher premium.
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #6 Nice scores, I didn't keep track of enders in the beginning but have started to now. Last night must have been my record: 14 keepers without an ender (1-90er% and 13-40%ers). HH, $ilver$urfer
Nice scores, I didn't keep track of enders in the beginning but have started to now. Last night must have been my record: 14 keepers without an ender (1-90er% and 13-40%ers). HH, $ilver$urfer
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Nov 5, 2010 #7 Got a Ben (1949-S) three 1964 Kennedy's and six 40%ers in a box today without an ender. rileyboy
Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2010 #8 I don't remember exactly. But I think it was 22. Another one disparity is 2 enders with 50 in the box.
I don't remember exactly. But I think it was 22. Another one disparity is 2 enders with 50 in the box.
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2010 #9 Nice score ronbo, love the shine HH...Miner