What's new

Broke but confused

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
This ain't much but its got me puzzled. I the breaks on the point are true then it should look like the drawing. Found in southern pa near the maryland line. Quartzite and thin. Third point from my uncles yard while having an after dinner smoke. Starting to wonder how I could get him to year up his front yard. Any one got an idea on type.
 

Attachments

  • image-3918542182.webp
    image-3918542182.webp
    49 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3783103394.webp
    image-3783103394.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1952123157.webp
    image-1952123157.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Was doing some research just now and I'm thinking swatara. Would have been my first one if whole.
 
37. I have a couple erbs from the susquehanna but they are real small and they usually have convex or straight sides. I could be wrong though. My hunting buddy pulled an erb from the mud that was beautiful and perfect a few years back that fit on a thumbnail.
 
Well now you got me confused 37. Just searching some erb pix and it could be I guess. Also went to the overstreet I still have and the swatara in there was from Lancaster county where I found this one. Who knows. The fields all around my uncles house are waiting for the Amish to plow. I'm getting ready to pull the damn things myself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom