What's new

Broke my IHP slump and my first rosie for the year

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tried to hunt my seated field today but thecover crop is getting too high and there arent many signals anyway. I hope the farmer plows it soon. So I went down the road to a circa 1900 church. I found three wheats, my first couple of indians in weeks and my first rosie dime since December
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    118.5 KB · Views: 83
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    289.1 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 16
good deal - grats on the finds. lets just rent a tractor & plow it ourselves
 
Nice hunt. Congrats on breaking your slump plus the silver bonus.
That's a fine hunt in my book.
 
good deal - grats on the finds. lets just rent a tractor & plow it ourselves

Im beginning to think he's not gonna plow it. Most fields around here have been plowed already. Of course the two that I have permission on have not
 
Good job. Plenty of time left in the year to find more.
 
Can't beat a few indian heads and a piece of silver !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom