What's new

Broke my penny box record for wheats.

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Last week I had set my record for wheaties in a box with 33. I thought it would stand for a while since I only get about 7 average.
Well I returned to the same bank and got two more boxes .
First box 40 wheaties. YES. No key dates, but very nice. The other box had the usual 5 wheats.
This was a good week for me since I also pulled a 1932 wheatie and a 98 wide am from
customer rolls from same bank. Hope I do as well with 2000 in halves tomorrow.

Semper FI
 
Upvote 0
Wow....your on a Wheat roll........good job. Keep riding that wave!

Get more boxes from that same bank and good luck...... :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom