Broke my silver slump

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I haven't had much in the way of good finds lately and today was looking to be par for the course. Met up with my diggin buds this morning for some condemned houses and old lots that didn't produce much so after a while we ended up on the side of the road in an older section of town where we'd previously hunted without much luck.

We were digging lots of clad and everything seemed to be 64 pennies and 65 quarters/dimes so I kept going figuring there had to be at least a Rosie laying around. Sure enough, after about another 20 coins out popped the Rosie to end my slump.

About ten feet further down the hill I had a good sounding 85-86 from the at pro that I figured for a random piece of can but when I stuck the pinpointer in the hole what looked like one of those power box slugs fell in from the side and I saw an eagle. Think my heart skipped a couple beats. My first slq!! I almost forgot to check the hole but when I did I still had a good signal. Pinpointer back in the hole and nabbed a merc. Checked again expecting silence but still had a tone. Another merc!

So a lonely Rosie and a three silver in one hole to bust me out of that rut. Special thanks to my digging partner wilddigger for not pulling out the voodoo doll last night and putting a hex on me and allowing the slump to break.

Also got these two shiny round things if anyone knows what they are....

Attachments

• image-151885252.jpg
    image-151885252.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2253309385.jpg
    image-2253309385.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 2

WildDigger

Sep 22, 2012
Winder Ga
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your welcome. Haha. Rob and I made a sacrifice in your honor so you could find some silver. We must have made to big of one. We only wanted you to find one not skunk us. Lol.

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice way to end a slump

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, that's the way it works. When you least expect it, bang! Pocket spill! All silver.

WTG!

HH!

John_Deere

Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Congrats an HH!

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good show, ole chap! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread