maine_Jim
Bronze Member
Broke the box funk with a shave "13-s" (Picture added)
I've been seeing some really crappy boxes for January until I finally broke out this week. Had six boxes and first one was a skunk then I hit into some pretty good ones. Next two each had 15 90% Kens and some 40%s. Last three boxes slowed a bit but still pulled a dozen silvers. Strange thing was one of these boxes only had two 90%, another 64 and a 1913-s Barber. I didn't get a shave last year until about June. Pretty good shape, maybe a little better than G4. But not one Walker or Ben in the lot. Ended with 35 90% and 25 40%.
Love to see those 90%ers!
Maine_Jim
I've been seeing some really crappy boxes for January until I finally broke out this week. Had six boxes and first one was a skunk then I hit into some pretty good ones. Next two each had 15 90% Kens and some 40%s. Last three boxes slowed a bit but still pulled a dozen silvers. Strange thing was one of these boxes only had two 90%, another 64 and a 1913-s Barber. I didn't get a shave last year until about June. Pretty good shape, maybe a little better than G4. But not one Walker or Ben in the lot. Ended with 35 90% and 25 40%.
Maine_Jim
Upvote
0







