What's new

Broken heart.....what is it?

Bushido Dude

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'va had this bouncing around for awhile now and finally quit trying myself....what is it? Tossed in a picture with a quarter for size...
 

Attachments

  • brokenheart1.webp
    brokenheart1.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 301
  • brokenheart2.webp
    brokenheart2.webp
    76 KB · Views: 291
  • brokenheart3.webp
    brokenheart3.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 300
  • brokenheart4.webp
    brokenheart4.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 290
  • brokenheart5.webp
    brokenheart5.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 286
  • brokenheart6.webp
    brokenheart6.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 297
  • brokenheart7.webp
    brokenheart7.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 298
Bush, if you tell us what is inscribed on it (or at least what you can read), someone can ID it. :icon_thumleft: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
whoever's name is inscribed on it has the other half.
 
Upvote 0
All I can make out is "Love You" and "...ego Team" besides that the lettering is really hard to read....I see a lot of letters but not very many combinations...
 
Upvote 0
Mizpah charm?
 
Upvote 0
I've spotted it, Breezie is the charm :laughing7:, Hi Breezie, glad you're back, and as "B" was saying, let us know the letters on it. That will give the experts on here a chance, plus the size and weight. Just what you can make out is good enough most times for them .


hammered
 
Upvote 0
It's an international i love you heart, says i love you in several languages should be from the 50's.
 

Attachments

  • I love you heart.webp
    I love you heart.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0
tink said:
It's an international i love you heart, says i love you in several languages should be from the 50's.
I think you get the Gold Star Sir :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Upvote 0
I remember the two half a heart charms from the 1950s and early sixties. Each one of the significant others would have half of the heart with some love theme engraved. However, the heart was usually cut in half right down the middle, so I'm not sure if that's what this is. Oh, and I said significant other to be politically correct with things the way they are now! M :icon_pirat: nty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom