What's new

Broken shoe buckle and buttons

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
9,273
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped at the colonial spot but grass has pretty much took it over for this spring season. Got a broken shoe buckle and two buttons. One had really nice gilt but a little flaked off during the recovery. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434235704.281608.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434235728.397354.webp.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434235936.225612.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434235953.792261.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434235972.869228.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434235998.151236.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434236032.175644.webp
 
Upvote 10
I like buttons...especially if the shank is there. Nice partial buckle too!
 
I like buttons...especially if the shank is there. Nice partial buckle too!

Thanks. I'm just glad I got to stop in one last time before my work in the area ends. The spot was very good to me the past two months stopping in along the way to work. Another 10 months and I'll be back to it with grass down. Unless I want to take a little summer drive down on my own time and give it a go anyway! [emoji2]
 
79 FIRST BUCKLE I HAVE SEEN THATS LIKE THAT. IS THAT A SPUN TOMBAC ALSO ? ANZUTPHEN
 
79 FIRST BUCKLE I HAVE SEEN THATS LIKE THAT. IS THAT A SPUN TOMBAC ALSO ? ANZUTPHEN

There is hard crust in all the holes of the buckle but I got enough of it out to get the idea. Would have been nice complete. I cleaned both buttons a little and they both look like the had some design or something but it's so hard to tell. Especially by these pictures! Haha
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434241771.299140.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434241783.921606.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434241797.275691.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434241808.503916.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1434241822.760351.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom