What's new

Brooch or button?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Looks like it was painted. Do you think it is supposed to be bent? I think it is a brooch. :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    40 KB · Views: 228
Yeah I think it is bent , what it is im not sure could be a brooch or a possibly a pocket watch cover . I would try heating it up just a little and bending it back in shape if it is solid enough for that . Wonder what type of metal it is ?
 
Upvote 0
:read2:

Very likely a Brooch...proberbly, looks like there was a catch plate on one side :)

SS
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a scallop shell. Nice find :icon_thumright:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom