Brother and I been detecting, finds

BRD

Mar 26, 2004
Olutstanding Comfy!!!
Love that belt plate. My hunting partner, Darla, is going to be envious. She would love to find one.
Congratulations,
BRD

OP
OP
comfyinvermont

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Thanks BRD, but the belt plate is going back to Calif. with little brother DetectoDude. He is the one who deserves the congrats. You should have seen him when he found it. All calm and everything. Then he couldn't stop looking at it for the next two hours till it was time to leave. I guess I would have done the same thing.....Lance

detectoman

Jun 7, 2004
Southern California
Hey Comfy tell detectodude looks like John at work is going to have to buy him lunch. I can'nt wait to get a close look at that plate. John said if he found anything better than that gold bracelet he would buy lunch, hope he's hungry. Good luck...Jim

OP
OP
comfyinvermont

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Hey DetectoMan, Rick told me about that bet. He said it would be one of best tasting lunches he would have. He is really proud of the belt plate, as he should be. I packed him on to the plane this morning back to Calif. He carried it on with him. One of the last things he asked me was, "Do you want to see the belt plate again????" Lance

detectoman

Jun 7, 2004
Southern California
Hey Comfy, looks like you guys had fun. Look forward to seeing Ricks goodys.
Maybe someday we can all get together and do some treasure hunting.Good hunting, hope you cotinue to find treasure. You found some really good things, keep it up...Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread