Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Y'all,
We all encounter some 'critters' while MD-ing. Do you think it is a Brown Recluse or one of the 'look-a-likes?' The Pine tree thingie measures 1 1/2 inches, so that will give you a general idea of the size. It has 3 eyes on each side.
Thanks in advance for checking out my creepy crawly.
:) Breezie

SpiderUnknown.jpg

OP
OP
Breezie

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CharlieP, I could deal that torch prior to MD-ing . . .now, the outfit . . .I don't know, but I don't think they let AARP members wear those! . . :laughing7: Breezie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides older pre 1920's homes my favorite places to detect are old country churches. Many no longer have services, some only the grounds where the church once stood and the cemetery, but all keep their grounds mowed.

Anyway many have an outhouse on the property with toilet paper in coffee cans on the seat.

Many times I've had to shut off my detector and beatfoot for the outhouse but I never set directly on the seat while doing my business.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Lol! Seriously though the old outhouses sell for lots of money these days and even in the $1000's. Most are used for decoration and also as potting sheds. I guess they'd be good for holding manure too...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread