❎ SOLD Brownie's Third Lung - Hookah Diving System 3 person setup

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find the treasures others cant get to.

I don't want to ship ....need to pick up in SE Wisconsin area or arrange your own shipping

I bought this a few years ago (10?) and used it approximately 10-15 times, at most, all in fresh water lakes. Only 3 times in the last 5 years.

No license/permits needed to use, but I strongly suggest reading up on dive safety or taking a course.

I believe it is the equivalent of a current F285X Hookah Diving System that Brownies sell now $2,795.00 - $3,460.00 except mine is already setup for 3 divers and has extras.

Good for 2 divers to 80' and 3 to 50'. I have never been deeper the 20-25'.

Has a Honda 4hp, 3 Oceanic low pressure regulators, 60' down hose w/ 3 20' hoses that connect to the 60'. 3 tow belts , extra fittings , heavy duty carry bag for all the gear and air reservoir.

The included is a aluminum air reservoir will give the divers a additional 10-15 breaths in case the motor stopped. I personally never had a malfunction with this unit, but better safe then sorry.

Basically you get all that is shown.
$1650.00

I can send more pictures if requested

IMG_0422.JPG

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
Where are you located in WI? my older brother, I believe, is in Milwaukee. I need to contact him to see if he maybe could pick this up for me.

OP
OP
Toothpick

Toothpick

Sep 9, 2013
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
XP-DEUS 2, MANTICORE, XP-DEUS 1, Equinox 800, Simplex, 1280x, Gold Bug 2, 12v Gator Gill Hookah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you located in WI? my older brother, I believe, is in Milwaukee. I need to contact him to see if he maybe could pick this up for me.

Hi,
Replied to your PM.
Yes Milwaukee Area

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions