What's new

Brownnoser the Groundhog is very angry with me

A buck and a doe and another doe and her twin fawns have been gracing my lawn within 20' of the house this year. I have been watching the security cameras (conveniently turned to catch Brownnoser's activities) and he just isn't coming out of his hole!
 
He may come out of his hole if you find him a girlfriend.
 
It's possible "he" is out looking for love! I watched those cameras about 5 hours today and no hog showed up!
 
Well, it's been 11-12 days and there is evidence he is back from his trip to Europe. The hole was finally dug in today. Maybe later today or in the next few days I'll finally be able to get a picture.
 
Brownnoser has moved to the other end of the property. I think he has a girlfriend. No pics, it's a long way down there.
 
One of the fawns born here today was unhappy with me standing out in my lawn. It was bellowing in the woods right next to the house. Wildlife!
 
Still bellowing. May have lost mom.
 
My sixty y.o. Aunt has a serious infestation of whistle pigs. They’re even coming into the basement. She’s shot 40 so far.
 
I’ve got one or two destroying the outer foundation of my pole barn. I can hear digging beneath the concrete pad. I can’t believe the size of these rodents, only thing bigger is a beaver.
 
I’ve got one or two destroying the outer foundation of my pole barn. I can hear digging beneath the concrete pad. I can’t believe the size of these rodents, only thing bigger is a beaver.

Never liked those big beavers!
 
I see Brownnoser from time to time near the woods opposite my house. Other groundhogs have a den under a big rock at the neighbor's house. We live at the edge of a woods.
 
My sixty y.o. Aunt has a serious infestation of whistle pigs. They’re even coming into the basement. She’s shot 40 so far.

I'm with you on this one. The only good woodchuck is a dead one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom