btw - Silver just passed $19 / Toz

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
No , lets hope they go down a lot so we can buy more and then go up. Maybe then i can buy low and sell high for once.

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed buying some more in the low $17's recently. There was a post about it elsewhere on this forum.

I hope the price goes way up ($25?) and then comes back down to the $17's again. I want to keep buying but I'd like to see the price of silver shoot up and maintain a higher price point for a while to establish its value. It's been floating around $18 for quite a while now so I'm scared to go out and buy a bunch more since I already bought a bunch already this year.

As for gold, I've been saying for a year that I think it is overvalued right now. And of course, it just keeps going up and proving that I have no idea what I'm talking about. ::)

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm wanting it to drop down to 12 again so I can buy a nice stash, and then go way up

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
myprecious said:
And gold $1222 / Toz.

Let's hope they hold.
Silver & Gold may be going up and big time soon too but I'd not get too excited as so are prices in stores too, BIG time. Our Gov is chock full of literal neo-marxists who are determined to drive our free market system what there is left of it after the last 40 years of progressives in both party's pushing US closer to the cliff and dumbing down the population to point few can tell what is actually going on & even fewer care I might add! Things will not be pretty in the very near future, it dos look like the end of US is here, now!

OP
OP
myprecious

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
Update - things are moving quickly now.

Silver is at $19.65
Gold at $ 1240

It's weds, 10:30 am

:laughing9: