What's new

Buck Creek Point

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
13,168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
A nice 3 inch buck creek point made of Harrison County flint, from Union County Indiana.

20180716_071853.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's a dandy. I walked the site the Buck Cr. points were named after back in '89. It's where Buck Cr. runs into the Ohio River south of Corydon. I didn't find anything but chips. Gary
 
That point will kill. Nice find
 
Just a fine looking tool. Is it a little water worn? Very nice sir!
 
I have never seen a point that color of green, Awesome. I would like to trade some of mine for one that color or there about. I have some Lightning/fire on black obsidian points and a partial spear tip, Nothing green though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom