What's new

Bucket list find

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A shield nickel 1868 ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462764358.969750.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1462764370.895449.webp check it off now if I can find some big silver and a flying eagle and a gold coin
 
Upvote 48
Sweet bucket lister!! Congrats!!
Found my first shield nickel this year and it was the same date as yours.
 
Always a good day when you cross one off the list.
 
A shield nickel is good, a little bit of shine left is great, and pulling a solid date is excellent.

I'm glad you were able to cross one off your list.
 
Nice shield . Still waiting on my first
 
Congrats on your first Shield Nickel. Always good to scratch one off the list !
 
good job on a bucket lister, i havent found one yet
 
Still on my bucket list! Nice shield nickel. Congrats
 
Congrats on digging a bucket lister. :occasion14: Your's is in better shape than the one I dug.
 
Want to find the 1880 shield $$$$$ and then time to up grade my machine
 
Congrats. I have found 10 or more but I can't I get a date off of any of them. So double congrats for finding one in such nice shape
 
Nice find-- I'm still looking for my first Shield.
 
Congratz on a bucket lister!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom