Bucket list!

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
I got permission yesterday to hunt at a site that i believe to be across from a Seond Seminole War fort so today i went out there with my Dad for a half hour or so. We found a couple relics but nothing too old. The best find was this 1940s Tallahasse, FL Coca Cola bottle! Ive wanted a Tallahassee bottle for so long! Even though i did find any Seminole War relics im happy! And whats even better is the fact that the property is over 10 acres! I did so little today and im very excited to hunt some more there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 11
nice and doesn't appear to be chipped either

Hello Donneybrook. Ya' gotta love finding vintage bottles, I know that I do. Good luck with your new site. C9

Cool bottle! :hello2: You folks will be digging & eyeballing lots of goodies there for many months to come! :hello2: Have Fun! Andi

Hello Donneybrook. Ya' gotta love finding vintage bottles, I know that I do. Good luck with your new site. C9

Thanks man. yes, i was pretty stoked when i found it and my jaw dropped when i got home and washed it off with the hose!

Cool bottle! :hello2: You folks will be digging & eyeballing lots of goodies there for many months to come! :hello2: Have Fun! Andi

I sure hope so! Thanks :)

I have always wanted to find an embossed returnable Coke bottle, the closest I got has been a 1960's ACL, and a 1970's embossed "No Return, No Deposit" bottle, well at least it's embossed.

Thanks guys! Ive been killing it at this mew site. A pistol barrel, two and a half bayonets. Musket balls from the Second Seminole War. A Confederate .58 caliber minnie ball. A straight razor from the late 1800s/early 1900s. A WW 1 general service button and my oldest wheat penny! (1924)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Great looking bottle! Congrats on your 10 acres to hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back