What's new

Bucket lists find in a field

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191248.697230.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191263.519314.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191273.941775.webp1868 or 1869 /2 cent coin ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191319.636812.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191335.208044.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191346.481263.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191358.970959.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470191373.978299.webp heart buckle and a spur of a boot and some other finds bale seal, small buckles found behind the 1900 home site
 
Upvote 42
You flat out killed it!
 
Some great stuff there. Any two center is always a sweet find... and one that has a date other than 1864 is an additional bonus. Congrats!
 
Some sweet finds, I really want a 2 cent piece.
Congrats!!
 
Nice find with the 2 cent coin. It looks like 1869 to me but just a guess. Congrats.
 
Congrats on some nice finds those 2 centers are pretty coins
 
Nice finds. I tend to think that spur piece may be the oldest (and best) find up there;) congrts
 
Nice finds. I tend to think that spur piece may be the oldest (and best) find up there;) congrts

I am looking for an old old horse race track which is close to the airport here the spur might be a clue I hope and there would be more goodies
 
What a coin. Great hunt, Congrats!
 
Congrats on your first Two Cent piece Willie. Other finds are nice also. You have a couple of nice relics.
 
Well done Willie!
 
Congratulations on the bucket lister. Great area you have. Beaches, the Cape Fear riverbanks and a very historical town. I wish I had picked up the hobby while living there.
 
Congratualtions on the coin and relic hunt! :occasion14:
 
Nice finds. Keep it up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom