What's new

Buckle leather and small holster i d help needed

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone I have been researching an very old area Lots of rev war activity in this area
I found an old bottle dump lots of broken old glass pottery shards
And I found this leather belt with a buckle and a strap and a small holster if anyone has an idea please let me know. Thanks for looking east coast image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 2
I thought of a pommel holster (Fit on saddles). Google it. Cool old leather!

images.webp
 
Thanks. Any way you know of to date these items ?
 
I thought horse tack.
 
CRUSADER MAYBE A HORSE BRIDAL. . .NICE FIND.
 
They are all fragments of draught horse tack.
 
Even the holster looking thing. ? What is that ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom