cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2021 #1 Can anyone make out what the markings are on this buckle? Found at old Cecil Md home site. Attachments B7450AEC-A225-4F31-89C5-CD52763AD265.webp 77.6 KB · Views: 140 DC3E06CB-D59F-413D-99C2-4C6E2B9CB8D6.webp 302.9 KB · Views: 85 75925580-F111-4483-9F15-539AEB971639.webp 99.5 KB · Views: 76 AAA0CF16-FDA5-4D73-8F7C-4656D60DD613.webp 158.8 KB · Views: 86
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2021 #2 That's a tough one! Can't make anything out from the photo. Can you make out any letters or symbols? Upvote 1
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2021 #3 I believe that you will find it says "SOLID" Which is the only legible part left of the words... "SOLID BRASS"... or "SOLID BRONZE"... OR.... "SOLID BLAH BLAH" Last edited: Nov 15, 2021 Upvote 2
I believe that you will find it says "SOLID" Which is the only legible part left of the words... "SOLID BRASS"... or "SOLID BRONZE"... OR.... "SOLID BLAH BLAH"
cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2021 Thread Owner #4 ARC said: I believe that you will find it says "SOLID" Which is the only legible part left of the words... "SOLID BRASS"... or "SOLID BRONZE"... OR.... "SOLID BLAH BLAH" Click to expand... That’s what I thought I saw SOLID Upvote 1
ARC said: I believe that you will find it says "SOLID" Which is the only legible part left of the words... "SOLID BRASS"... or "SOLID BRONZE"... OR.... "SOLID BLAH BLAH" Click to expand... That’s what I thought I saw SOLID