B bloo Jr. Member Joined Nov 13, 2008 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Minelab Etrac Aug 23, 2009 #1 I found this at a cabin site which dates back to the 1840's. I found a civil war era belt plate about 10 feet from it. I am hoping it is a war relic. Help if you can. The two pointers pivot. Thank you Attachments 100_0544.webp 4.3 KB · Views: 164
I found this at a cabin site which dates back to the 1840's. I found a civil war era belt plate about 10 feet from it. I am hoping it is a war relic. Help if you can. The two pointers pivot. Thank you
wolcottdigger Sr. Member Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 320 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Wolcott, CT Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer Aug 23, 2009 #2 I don't know what it is but I found one just like it. mine was very fragile and it fell to pieces, I hope you find out what it is. Upvote 0
I don't know what it is but I found one just like it. mine was very fragile and it fell to pieces, I hope you find out what it is.
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 23, 2009 #3 i dont think its a buckle. Upvote 0