What's new

Buckle up! Another road trip

Ltrain

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Just dumped two boxes of nickel, a box of quarters, and a box of dimes.

Stopped at a nearby bank that had three halves, 1 90%, 1 40%, and one clad.
 
Upvote 0
Stopped at a grocery store, they had none but offered to hold them for me when they get them.

Bank two was blank.
 
Grocery store two and bank three, nothing.

Bank four, nothing.
 
Bank five, nothing.

Grocer three; nothing. Girl I dated in high school was at the desk though, promosed to hold whatever she gets and let me know on Facebook when she has some.
 
Bank six, one clad.
 
Bank seven, nothing.

Gonna get three boxes of dimes and a box of nickels though.
 
Bank eight; one 40%.

Nine; three bucks, clad.
 
Banks ten and eleven; nothing.
 
Yeah, I only did those 11 banks... the dimes yielded 3 Roosies, including a stunning '63-D. Pretty coin, high AU. Also got two well-worn Merc dimes, '43-S and '45.

Nickels I'll go through later and post up about. Right now, I'm going for a hike with the girlfriend.
 
Found another silver dime while dumping the clear rolls out.

Also got $50 in halves at another bank on our way home, all clad.
 
Found another silver roosie too.. I'll post all the dates/years and a pic once I go through the nickels a bit later this fine evening. Just had a big dinner.
 
Nice scores - I like how you post your road trip results in real time!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Box of nickels didn't give up much... 2 war nickels, a '37 Buffalo (Ender! A first!) 2 Canadians, and a 100 lire from Italy. Here's pics of the days' finds.

IMAG0130.jpg


IMAG0131.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom