What's new

Buckle

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
I dug this up at a old home site I am doing. IT looks to be copper and is very lite. Kind of looks like it was stamped out to make it. Does anybody know how old this might be. It was found about five inches down. I put a penny next to it for scale.
 

Attachments

  • 103_0010.webp
    103_0010.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 103_0011.webp
    103_0011.webp
    19 KB · Views: 229
I can't tell for sure from the pics but it looks like it might be a buckle to a cloth belt or a piece of clothing. Probably early to mid 1900's.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with VaYank, and am thinking about 1920's/30's. Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom