What's new

Buckle

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
6,690
Reaction score
716
Golden Thread
1
Location
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Have seen this buckle type posted before, hoping someone can help me with
it's type and approx date? :dontknow:
Thanks & HH to you all! Herbie.
 

Attachments

  • NC FINDS 10-7 017.webp
    NC FINDS 10-7 017.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 221
  • NC FINDS 10-7 018.webp
    NC FINDS 10-7 018.webp
    24 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
And that's how I normally find them. ;D That middle pin part was there weak point for sure.As you can see from these I found. :thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0579[1].webp
    DSCN0579[1].webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCN0579[1].webp
    DSCN0579[1].webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
Thanks to All!
I gotta give this a big YEEEHAAA!
My earliest find :hello2:
Great Digs To All Of You!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom