What's new

Buckle

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any idea on age of the buckle? I thought it was colonial because Ive found several of the frames at colonial sights. Is it a belt buckle? Any info would be great. Thanks coop
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 157
Nice find!

I think that might be a Victorian era woman's sash buckle; I found a similar one.

Here's a pic from an internet site of an ornate sash buckle.

Hope this helps you

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
lorraine said:
Nice find!

I think that might be a Victorian era woman's sash buckle; I found a similar one.

Here's a pic from an internet site of an ornate sash buckle.

Hope this helps you
Yeah I was looking at pics online and i think your right. Thanks HH
Lorraine
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom