Cantstopdigging Hero Member Joined Sep 9, 2016 Messages 634 Reaction score 2,189 Golden Thread 0 Location NY Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2016 #1 Hello forum, I recently found this buckle where I have found artifacts from many different time periods. Can anyone help me ID it? How old, is it equestrian, toy, shoe, hand bag, saddle bag... Upvote 8
Hello forum, I recently found this buckle where I have found artifacts from many different time periods. Can anyone help me ID it? How old, is it equestrian, toy, shoe, hand bag, saddle bag...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 14, 2016 #2 No help with ID but congrats
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,304 Reaction score 48,522 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2016 #3 The fixed centre pin makes it post-1900. Function?