What's new

Buckle?

HCW

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
784
Golden Thread
0
Location
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
Any ideas.
It looks like half a buckle
But I don't know. The fish/dolphins have me curious. 20200405_103519.webp
 
What does the rest of it look like?
 
Upvote 0
it reminds me of dresser hardware .
images
 
Upvote 0
I think it’s upside down
 
Upvote 0
I think you maybe right about it being upside down. I don't have the other piece. I don't think it's part of a dresser. I think it's half of a buckle .there are 2 tabs above the fish heads the way it's oriented now.
 
Upvote 0
I didn't take a very good pic..sorry.
 
Upvote 0
I posted this on Facebook page called Got Dolphins. And got quite a few hits but no clear match. Yet. Thanks for the lead. It looks damn close.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom