What's new

Buckles with faces:)

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
6,887
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any buckles with faces? Here is a few I've found over the years. Happy Hunting,
They are some of my favorite finds!
0730170703b-1-1-2.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0730170703b-1-1-1.webp
    0730170703b-1-1-1.webp
    41 KB · Views: 93
  • 0730170703b-1-1-3.webp
    0730170703b-1-1-3.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 84
Very nice finds ! Not your run of the mill buckles ,they would be among my favorite finds too !
 
Found this 1920's Egyptian sash buckle a few years back:

DSC07026.webpDSC07027.webp
 
Those are very nice buckles! I have an old one of Jeane D' Arch.
 
Congratualtions on the very interesting and detailed buckles. :occasion14:
 
I got one a few years back....looks rough but it's still pretty cool.


6953117602_2d80c00d27_o.webp
 
That's awesome! I think it looks better in the rough shape!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom