What's new

Buffalo and old pocket watch

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,568
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got yesterday at lunch time to the old park

This place has been pounded for the last 30 years. I still lucked out and pulled a 1935 buffalo nickel. And an old pocket watch

There has been activity at this site since the late 1700's. So you never know what you will find. I still need to clean up the finds. And hoping to see some info on the busted up watch

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439931330.343416.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439931348.011135.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439931364.012077.webp
 
Upvote 12
Congrats on the Buffalo,, sad to see the pocket watches come out of the ground like that
Nice hunt:icon_thumright:
 
Congrats on the Buffalo and the watch. :thumbsup: It's amazing how a watch can rest so long and not be found before it sinks in the ground. You've proven that this site still hold treasures.
 
Congrats on the Buffalo and the watch. :thumbsup: It's amazing how a watch can rest so long and not be found before it sinks in the ground. You've proven that this site still hold treasures.

Definitely. I have seen. Large cents. Indian heads. Walkers. And even an 1835 half cent come from this park. Just lots and lots of trash to get through. I think that's my 5th buff from here
 
judging by the finds you posted, id say theres more in that place, would be interested to see what comes out when you can spend a little more time there
 
NICE ONES THERE TURBO !!
 
judging by the finds you posted, id say theres more in that place, would be interested to see what comes out when you can spend a little more time there

There are a few members on here that have posted some good finds from this park before including me. And what's amazing. Is that is a well known but hammered park. Everytime I have hunted here I have pulled at least 1 old coin. It's crazy the amount of stuff lost in this park. We have also pulled around 30 musket balls from here as well

My oldest here is an 1863 ih

And you can't find a better view while detecting anywhere
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439991806.268381.webp
 
Nice man, glad to see your hunting again. Been so hot and dry this summer. I started getting back over the past few weeks. A day here and there. Still finding silver. Its not easy but its out there. Maybe we can hook up soon when it cools down
 
Nice man, glad to see your hunting again. Been so hot and dry this summer. I started getting back over the past few weeks. A day here and there. Still finding silver. Its not easy but its out there. Maybe we can hook up soon when it cools down

Definitely. Haven't been out too much lately. Start a new job on the 31st. So should have some free time still on the weekends. As you can see. Still finding the oldies at the park
 
An old coin and watch would be fine with us!! Nice save on the Buff!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom