RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2015 #1 Started early this morning and didn't find any silver, but ended up with a 1934 Buff, a couple of wheats and a US medal.Little bit of clad. HH RJ Upvote 16
Started early this morning and didn't find any silver, but ended up with a 1934 Buff, a couple of wheats and a US medal.Little bit of clad. HH RJ
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2015 #2 That's a lot of digging! What is the US device...collar pin?
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Yes I think so
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2015 #4 Congrats on that large clad haul and for pulling the buffalo nickle. I have only found 2 in 14 months. It just so happens I found the 2nd one today.
Congrats on that large clad haul and for pulling the buffalo nickle. I have only found 2 in 14 months. It just so happens I found the 2nd one today.
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2015 #5 Nice hunt
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2015 #6 I have found more Buffs than silver coins this year. I like old nickels even if there is one variety that keeps far away from my coil.
I have found more Buffs than silver coins this year. I like old nickels even if there is one variety that keeps far away from my coil.
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 25, 2015 Thread Owner #7 My brother found a 47 Rosie, lucky one he is.
Inches from Insanity Full Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 111 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Russell, KS Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Platinum, Whites DFX, Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2015 #8 Nice haul!!!
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2015 #9 Nice job..
basque-man Silver Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 3,120 Golden Thread 1 Location W. Nevada / N. CA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2015 #10 Man; that's a full day! Luke the buff!