IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2010 #1 I think I've seen this cartridge casing posted on this forum. It's 5/8" x 1.5" and has marking U. Is it CW era? Attachments CIMG1236.webp 85.5 KB · Views: 232
I think I've seen this cartridge casing posted on this forum. It's 5/8" x 1.5" and has marking U. Is it CW era?
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2010 Thread Owner #2 . Attachments CIMG1237.webp 101.7 KB · Views: 215 Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola May 30, 2010 #3 There are people on here who will know more about that casing than me but I'm pretty sure it's post 1900. Upvote 0
There are people on here who will know more about that casing than me but I'm pretty sure it's post 1900.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks vayank54 Upvote 0
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 May 31, 2010 #5 i think it might be a 41 long blackpowder.... Attachments 41.webp 56.8 KB · Views: 172 Upvote 0
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Thanks tradeoftreasure that's the same U Upvote 0