K Kcox418 Tenderfoot Joined Mar 10, 2021 Messages 1 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2021 #1 Dug in N.Ga @ union camp site. Left is .54cal (for reference) smaller 2 measure .49-.50. Attachments 15300A28-B1AD-4715-8558-27D1402A0ED5.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 102 705DAADB-D174-42FC-A74F-B48742D1204C.webp 1.5 MB · Views: 102 66D3FF8D-A441-4FEE-B248-76B7626A7421.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 92 Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2021 #2 What is the length? And please post a picture of the nose end of the bullet It looks like a southern made .54 cal. for rifle musket #133B in Thomas and Thomas' "A Handbook of Civil War Bullets and Cartridges" But, the diameter is off slightly.
What is the length? And please post a picture of the nose end of the bullet It looks like a southern made .54 cal. for rifle musket #133B in Thomas and Thomas' "A Handbook of Civil War Bullets and Cartridges" But, the diameter is off slightly.
Fredneck Sr. Member Joined May 7, 2005 Messages 338 Reaction score 808 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used GPX 5000, ORX, White's XLT, AT Gold for Fresh Water Mar 18, 2021 #3 Good bullets, Confederate Georgia teat base
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 19, 2021 #4 Nice. I do not think I have ever dug a teat base bullet and I am right by N. Georgia. Good finds anything confederate is a bonus.
Nice. I do not think I have ever dug a teat base bullet and I am right by N. Georgia. Good finds anything confederate is a bonus.
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 1, 2021 #5 Those are 2 super nice GA Teat's as stated . BTW I have only dug a few of that type here in N Cobb Co . & Only at 1 site . They have "That Look" . As I thought "GA Teat" when I first saw the picture . Congratz
Those are 2 super nice GA Teat's as stated . BTW I have only dug a few of that type here in N Cobb Co . & Only at 1 site . They have "That Look" . As I thought "GA Teat" when I first saw the picture . Congratz