What's new

Same mold dropped bullets

Pedersen

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
49
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodbridge, VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a wild hair and went back to a site that has been combed by everyone and their brother. it's common ground of an extremely large homeowner's association. but over the years, I have found about a half an acre that is the "special spot". i ended up finding a dropped bullet, that is identical to another one that I found about five years ago, probably fifty feet or less apart. kind of neat to know that the same guy made them out of the same mold (i imagine). it was from a
Georgia camp. also found a very tiny button.And another button, along with a percussion cap. yay dirt fishing!
Does anyone know specific name for these bullets?
1000018010.webp
 
Upvote 10
Carcano maybe.

 
I got a wild hair and went back to a site that has been combed by everyone and their brother. it's common ground of an extremely large homeowner's association. but over the years, I have found about a half an acre that is the "special spot". i ended up finding a dropped bullet, that is identical to another one that I found about five years ago, probably fifty feet or less apart. kind of neat to know that the same guy made them out of the same mold (i imagine). it was from a
Georgia camp. also found a very tiny button.And another button, along with a percussion cap. yay dirt fishing!
Does anyone know specific name for these bullets?
View attachment 2259739
Can you provide measurements (length and diameter) and weight. Also a pic of sides and bottom would help
 
Love those special spots , always seem to find something no matter how many times it's been combed over
 
Nice going
 
I got a wild hair and went back to a site that has been combed by everyone and their brother. it's common ground of an extremely large homeowner's association. but over the years, I have found about a half an acre that is the "special spot". i ended up finding a dropped bullet, that is identical to another one that I found about five years ago, probably fifty feet or less apart. kind of neat to know that the same guy made them out of the same mold (i imagine). it was from a
Georgia camp. also found a very tiny button.And another button, along with a percussion cap. yay dirt fishing!
Does anyone know specific name for these bullets?
View attachment 2259739
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Very cool - I don't remember ever seeing Bullets that look like that - congrats ! :icon_thumleft:
Good luck with the ID !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom