What's new

bullets and casings any one?

The Recovery Agents

Full Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
138
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola Vaquero Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
000
 
Last edited:
I know what you mean. I dig a ton of those as they come up as good targets. Good luck :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice assortment!
 
Wow thats a lot! I've dug two live rounds in ballfield and park, .357 and a larger rifle
 
I started throwing them away after about a shoebox full, unless they are very unique.....seems to be my most common find when out in the woods
 
Iknow what you mean Brentallica but now I am figuring out how the end of the sound on my tesoro is very slightly different and know when I am digging a bullet.
 
Yeah, hunting public land in Michigan, your going to get a great mix of shooting trash and drinking trash (pulltabs and such). A by product of our ATF heritage. My detector does a good job of rejecting old casings, but it loves lead. But I still dig a few just to make sure I recognize the different tones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom