What's new

bummer

70monte68

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
806
Reaction score
544
Golden Thread
1
Location
PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
:BangHead:Nothing to post. Ground is as solid as a rock!
 
shocked_01.gif
 
That can only mean ONE thing.

GOD Bless

Chris
 

Attachments

  • fatlady.webp
    fatlady.webp
    34 KB · Views: 108
That can only mean ONE thing. GOD Bless Chris

Coin roll hunting
Site speculating
Actually going to work
Home repairs
Hanging around and annoying the wife
Cleaning finds and equipment
Watching YouTube videos of hunts

What did I miss?
 
Ahh yes my list is similar

Work
overtime
save $ for detector upgrade!
 
Research baby! Get those killer sites lined up for spring! Below zero wind chill in Maine today :-(
 
That's it for the season here until ??? research is the thing to do now, and the occasional door knock to say hello.
Looking out the window and it's cold outside, but the dreaming continues.

IMG_20150102_101111120.webp
 
I got more projects than a man can stand. Five tractors need fixin' - getting another one on Saturday. Door to spare bedroom needs replacing. Half-bath project is half-done. 15+ cord of wood out there still needs splitting. Mudroom refurb is underway and half-done. All I got time for is treasure hunting vicariously through all of you lucky people who can still get out and get some good finds. I'm still kicking my behind from not getting out a couple weeks ago when the temp here was in the 40's.
 
Coin roll hunting
Site speculating
Actually going to work
Home repairs
Hanging around and annoying the wife
Cleaning finds and equipment
Watching YouTube videos of hunts

What did I miss?


WHAAAAAAAATT!?!?!?! You mean REAL life!?!?!? YUCK! No, nope, nuh uh!!! I refuse!
I'm going back to bed where I can still find in my dreams! :angry4:

I guess it's up to me Blingie & Fishy now! (and of course, those truly southern hunters! ;) )

Let the entertainment continue!
 
Last edited:
Research baby! Get those killer sites lined up for spring! Below zero wind chill in Maine today :-(

Atta boy!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TreasureNet
 
WHAAAAAAAATT!?!?!?! You mean REAL life!?!?!? YUCK! No, nope, nuh uh!!! I refuse!
I'm going back to bed where I can still find in my dreams! :angry4:

I guess it's up to me Blingie & Fishy now! (and of course, those truly southern hunters! ;) )

Let the entertainment continue!

That weed eater in your avatar is nice.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
so its pretty obvious that some of us can't get out for what ever reasons, mostly weather. I am also waiting on parts to upgrade my AT GOLD (taking out the S in the shaft). I have cleaned everything else twice and repaired whatever needs fixing. all that is left is drooling over whatever the lucky ones are able to find. hopefully will be able to get some permissions for new spots while it is miserable. HH and GH when you can go
 
There's beach hunting if you live near one.
Check those coin star return trays
Do some recon on where the plowed snow piles are, snow is detectable too!
Keep your eyes to the ground when out and about, people still drop stuff.
Check thru your junk pile there maybe goodies you overlooked, test the unmarked stuff.
If you'er a water hunter with scuba gear winter doesn't shut you down.
Take a 3 month vacation with your detector in a warm sunny place. :laughing7:
 
There's beach hunting if you live near one. Check those coin star return trays Do some recon on where the plowed snow piles are, snow is detectable too! Keep your eyes to the ground when out and about, people still drop stuff. Check thru your junk pile there maybe goodies you overlooked, test the unmarked stuff. If you'er a water hunter with scuba gear winter doesn't shut you down. Take a 3 month vacation with your detector in a warm sunny place. :laughing7:
I think there's ice starting to wash up at the beach by me. I'm 35 so a three month vacation is 30 yrs away. I guess that leaves junk hunting and coinstar! Lol
 
It's not over for me. :laughing7:
 
Hello Everyone,

Very cold here in MA!

Will spend the evening removing all coil covers and clean the coil/coil cover combo!

Regards,
 
Mental Illness, I beg to differ.
Here in SW Ohio, the ground, although snow covered, is unfrozen and easily "dug".
Peace ✌
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom