Bummer

GDub62

Feb 2, 2022
Georgia
Got out after a good 2" rain yesterday. Would have been a nice one. Any way to tell what type with base missing?
IMG_20240205_140303652.jpg
IMG_20240205_140128505.jpg

Upvote 6
Yes I was
Thatā€™s more than what I found today. I went for a couple of hours. Different creek than I usually go to. Water was high but going to be a lot to look at when it drops. I had a meet and greet with 2 big dogs. Hopefully I donā€™t run into them next time šŸ˜ƒ

Thatā€™s more than what I found today. I went for a couple of hours. Different creek than I usually go to. Water was high but going to be a lot to look at when it drops. I had a meet and greet with 2 big dogs. Hopefully I donā€™t run into them next time šŸ˜ƒ
Gotta be careful out there. No telling what you'll run into deep in the woods. I'm always packing when I go. Better safe than sorry

Gotta be careful out there. No telling what you'll run into deep in the woods. I'm always packing when I go. Better safe than sorry
Itā€™s closer to town so I canā€™t carry. Now the other creek I definitely carry cause last time out I saw a bear track

Wow. That would definitely be a carry situation
I also saw what looked like rutting which is normally wild pigs. Could have been coons but just not sure. But I was locked and loaded. Most property owners donā€™t want anyone but me on their property cause they know I wonā€™t trash it. So many in this area donā€™t even think about throwing their trash down.

I also saw what looked like rutting which is normally wild pigs. Could have been coons but just not sure. But I was locked and loaded. Most property owners donā€™t want anyone but me on their property cause they know I wonā€™t trash it. So many in this area donā€™t even think about throwing their trash down.
Yep. I hate a litterbug

Sometimes for fun Iā€™ll trace it out, flip it over and trace it again to get two sides, then fill in the missing details with a guess, wouldnā€™t hold up in court but if youā€™re just having fun with your collection it could give you a solid guess like this one I found a big wide tip same place so I combined the two.
IMG_8027.jpeg

Sometimes for fun Iā€™ll trace it out, flip it over and trace it again to get two sides, then fill in the missing details with a guess, wouldnā€™t hold up in court but if youā€™re just having fun with your collection it could give you a solid guess like this one I found a big wide tip same place so I combined the two.
View attachment 2130803
Very nice drawing. Looks accurate.šŸ‘šŸ»

View attachment 2130803
Good idea! Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back