West Jersey Detecting Gold Member Joined Oct 23, 2006 Messages 5,249 Reaction score 1,102 Golden Thread 1 Location Philadelphia Area 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Jul 17, 2012 #1 Bus Driver's Shield? I found this last weekend with my Teknetics T2. Unfortunately it was broken and scattered about. I was able to get the word Bus and a number (62?) The date appears to be 192-? SOLVED! Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
Bus Driver's Shield? I found this last weekend with my Teknetics T2. Unfortunately it was broken and scattered about. I was able to get the word Bus and a number (62?) The date appears to be 192-? SOLVED!
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Jul 17, 2012 #2 It a shame it's all broken. Still cool thing to find. Never saw one before. Upvote 0