What's new

Bush Hog art!

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
6,428
Reaction score
9,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great Grandson and I Playing instead of working. This one is a little over 100ft.
 

Attachments

  • Cross 1.webp
    Cross 1.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 84
Very nice do you know who did this ?
 
Last edited:
My oldest great grandson and I did it with a bush hog. the pic is from 275ft with a drone.
WOW FANTASTIC JOB !!!! How big was the brush hog. I have a 6 foot one and one 26 inch walk behind one . I take a lot of roof pictures with my drones. Then check the shingles to see if any are cracked or missing. Do you ever do this ?
 
WOW FANTASTIC JOB !!!! How big was the brush hog. I have a 6 foot one and one 26 inch walk behind one . I take a lot of roof pictures with my drones. Then check the shingles to see if any are cracked or missing. Do you ever do this ?
I have an old 7ft King Cutter. I check the roofs on the house and shop often. At my age it beats climbing a ladder!
 
What other execution device themed artwork have you done?
 

Attachments

  • Muttley-picture.gif
    Muttley-picture.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 73
I have an old 7ft King Cutter. I check the roofs on the house and shop often. At my age it beats climbing a ladder!
I think your just think your old
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom