What's new

Business cards

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Do some of you hand out business cards of some sort to bank tellers when you go in checking for halves? I haven't but have left my phone number with a few tellers and asked them if they would call me if they get in any halves. Haven't received any calls and wonder if leaving a card would be better. If you do leave cards, would appreciate any feedback you may be able to provide and how you are wording your cards. Thanks. HH

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
Real quick question...

If you were a bank teller and you had some coins you knew a couple people wanted, what are you going to remember, a scrap piece of paper with some dudes phone number scribled on it or a professional looking business card?

mine are simple...

NAME
Collector of half dollars
and
Older Large Dollar coins
also interested in strange
or unusual currency
Phone


I use an antique style font and some color to make sure they stand out.
I also number each card and keep a log of where each card is.
the log includes info such as teller names, mgr names, counting machine, if it is somebody elses dump... anything I think might help me later.

remember I was in Sales for 15 years.

Do you think LJ did so well by just buying and selling. I don't thinks so. I just read today that she has relationships with tellers. That is the key to getting the tellers to work for you.
 
Not a bad idea..... ;D
 
Piercesdad said:
I just read today that she has relationships with tellers. That is the key to getting the tellers to work for you.
So THAT is how she does it!!!!! All I have been doing is flirting just a little......
- Grizz
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom