What's new

Busted up crotal/sleigh bell and silver plate spoon

qaela4

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2014
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
1,606
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Couldn't get out today so hit my yard again. Another silver plated spoon, this one a Vernon, about my 5th or 6th from the yard. Only my second crotal/sleigh bell of any kind so I like it. Has horseshoes engraved around the edge, wish it were a whole one. CrotalSpoon1.webpCrotalYard1.webpVernonSpoon1.webp
 
Upvote 16
Congrats on the bell and spoon nice finds
 
Nice spoon and bell finds - kinds strange so many spoons in your yard anyway you almost have a complete set - thanks for sharing your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Nice finds. I even like your partial crotal bell.
 
Nice spoon and crotal bells are always welcome! :occasion14:
 
Nice digs Q, I hope you dig a few complete crotals this season.
 
Sweet finds even in pieces!

I've had stuff fall apart in my hand as the dirt falls off.
 
I think a complete crotal bell is in your near future! Congrats, and keep on swinging!
 
I like it cool finds!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom