Butterflys and 150 Clad coin day

Sticks907

Mar 10, 2007
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Todays finds.

Cheap ear ring, Cheap cross,Three Butterflys thingies (from two locations), key and other doo-dads.
150 Coins (including tokens)---107 Pennies (one wheetie),18 Nickles, 19 Dimes, 4 Quarters, 2 tokens- One Chucky Cheese one Rollerskating rink.

Still a fun day...

Ed.

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_0507.jpg
    Resized_IMG_0507.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Resized_IMG_0505.jpg
    Resized_IMG_0505.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
I don't think I would have the patience to dig 107 pennies. Looks like you had a nice day. :) Persistence pays off.

Wow that's quite a haul !

great job

I have yet to have a 100 coin day let alone a 150 coin one ! ;D

3S

150 coins... wow... that is a lot for a week leave alone one outing. Way to go!!

107 pennies are a lot but if you don't dig them then something good might be left behind... patience, fortitude, and persistence always pays off eventually... looks like you have a lot of all three.

Sanat

Evolution said:
I don't think I would have the patience to dig 107 pennies. Looks like you had a nice day. :) Persistence pays off.

Not too much digging, Most were very close to the surface in wood chips.

trixster said:
Sticks I was just wondering how do you clean your coins up so nicely they look great . Thanks trixster( John)

John, these didn't need much in the way of cleaning, just hot water in a 7-11 coffee cup. Most were in great condition looking like they just got dropped in wet wood chips most just below the surface. I used my foot to unearth a lot of them from a heavily used but relatively new county tot lot.

Thanks All...

Ed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back