Rusted Nail Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nord Dakota Der A Detector(s) used Old Relic/Garrett -ADS Master Hunter- Deepseeker/ Whites - Coinmaster Apr 13, 2010 #1 I did not find these but My brother dug them in south Texas a number of years ago, any idea how old. Attachments IMG_0550[1].webp 41.8 KB · Views: 204 IMG_0551[1].webp 64.6 KB · Views: 204
oldfireguy Full Member Joined Feb 28, 2009 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Puyallup, Wash. Detector(s) used White's MXT, 5900 & Eagle II Apr 13, 2010 #2 The U.S. collar disc dates back to C-1918 or WW1. I won't guess on the button but I'm betting around the same period. Upvote 0
The U.S. collar disc dates back to C-1918 or WW1. I won't guess on the button but I'm betting around the same period.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Apr 13, 2010 #3 oldfireguy is right the disc is a WWI period collar disc. It had a threaded stud on the back. the button is a Marine button and about WWI as well. Upvote 0
oldfireguy is right the disc is a WWI period collar disc. It had a threaded stud on the back. the button is a Marine button and about WWI as well.
Rusted Nail Jr. Member Joined Jan 28, 2010 Messages 71 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Nord Dakota Der A Detector(s) used Old Relic/Garrett -ADS Master Hunter- Deepseeker/ Whites - Coinmaster Apr 14, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Sweet, Thanks for the id. Upvote 0