bhough31 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 1, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location philadelphia Detector(s) used whites/fisher Oct 10, 2010 #1 found at revolutionary war camp site any idea Attachments DSCN2179.webp 60.9 KB · Views: 181 DSCN2177.webp 29.2 KB · Views: 182
duggap Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 2,056 Reaction score 1,053 Golden Thread 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Detector(s) used Tosoro Bandido Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 11, 2010 #2 Judging form the size I would say that what you found is not a button. Upvote 0
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Oct 11, 2010 #3 Pretty sure I have seen that before... but where?? Domed button? Cloak clasp? Bridle rosette? Need a pic of the back please. Upvote 0
Pretty sure I have seen that before... but where?? Domed button? Cloak clasp? Bridle rosette? Need a pic of the back please.
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Oct 11, 2010 #4 OK I think I remember it being a end cap from a horse pistol holster, but I can't find a pic. Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 11, 2010 #5 The insignia resembles a Native American symbol. Forgot which one though... Upvote 0