What's new

Button book/books

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I will be the first to admit I should have gotten a good button book long ago, but with the internet and Tnet I usually get an ID. Would sure appreciate input as to what would be the best book or books to get to ID the CW and flat buttons when I dig them. Thanks in advance.:icon_thumleft:
 
Ok....... that didn't work.
 
wish I could tell you a good one to buy but like you I depend on the net.
 
Warren Tice's button book "Uniform Buttons of the United States 1776-1865" is the one I have... paid $50 when they were in print, but now that its out of print they are commanding big $$$ (couple of hundered per copy I've heard). Albert's button book is good, but older and not as complete... but still in print thus a bit more affordable.
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    394.2 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom