Gunny71
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2009
- Messages
- 311
- Reaction score
- 36
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas by Gawd
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-TRAC
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I went to an old church I frequent, its where I found my oldest silver.
Today I found this Rimfire cartridge, a 1940 wheat in bad shape, a 72 Lincoln, and this odd/button, brad looking thing.
Here are todays finds, with my lucky lady last. I don't have anything handy to measure the cartridge with, but maybe .32?
Any idea what the round object is?
Today I found this Rimfire cartridge, a 1940 wheat in bad shape, a 72 Lincoln, and this odd/button, brad looking thing.
Here are todays finds, with my lucky lady last. I don't have anything handy to measure the cartridge with, but maybe .32?
Any idea what the round object is?
?? Get that piano out of there is you can.
Judging by the condition of the building, I'd say the piano is shot. I agree with VaYank, I hate to see things ruined. Back last fall, I found a piano that had been thrown into the woods. It was in 100's of pieces, and was marked Kohler & Campbell 1928. Also, I think you're mightly brave to go into a building in that condition. Keep digging, I bet there's lots more interesting finds in that yard. Breezie

Breezie







