relicmagnet Jr. Member Joined Feb 25, 2013 Messages 36 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Pro DMCIIB and At Pro Pinpointer Apr 11, 2018 #1 Button help please. Any ideas? I have done several searches and have turned ... Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
relicmagnet Jr. Member Joined Feb 25, 2013 Messages 36 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Pro DMCIIB and At Pro Pinpointer Apr 11, 2018 Thread Owner #2 There are no markings just what can be seen in the photos. Upvote 0
Tedyoh Bronze Member Joined Apr 13, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 1,670 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2018 #3 Pretty sure it's a fashion button off a civilian coat Upvote 0
relicmagnet Jr. Member Joined Feb 25, 2013 Messages 36 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Pro DMCIIB and At Pro Pinpointer Apr 11, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the look, and input. Upvote 0
Tedyoh Bronze Member Joined Apr 13, 2013 Messages 1,593 Reaction score 1,670 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2018 #5 That style shank and the iron back is (from what I've learned here) the civilian fashion button "curse"......more knowledgeable people will chime in sooner or later. Upvote 0
That style shank and the iron back is (from what I've learned here) the civilian fashion button "curse"......more knowledgeable people will chime in sooner or later.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2018 #6 I went to the Waterbury Button Company website but they have changed it and I can't pull up the button pictures anymore. Upvote 0
I went to the Waterbury Button Company website but they have changed it and I can't pull up the button pictures anymore.
relicmagnet Jr. Member Joined Feb 25, 2013 Messages 36 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Pro DMCIIB and At Pro Pinpointer Apr 12, 2018 Thread Owner #7 Fashion button SOLVED! Upvote 0