montanagold Sr. Member Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 311 Reaction score 190 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Curently the AT pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 18, 2010 #1 Found this today and cant find anything on line about it. Thanks for any info. Attachments IMG_0211.webp 160.8 KB · Views: 241 IMG_0212.webp 110.5 KB · Views: 239
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2010 #2 I know I have seen it before. I think its WWII related. Collar stud if I remember right. Upvote 0
F Felinepeachy Guest Jun 18, 2010 #3 Yup, military police. I think they call those Harpers Ferry Pistols Upvote 0
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2010 #4 Felinepeachy said: Yup, military police. I think they call those Harpers Ferry Pistols Click to expand... I live in Harpers Ferry. Upvote 0
Felinepeachy said: Yup, military police. I think they call those Harpers Ferry Pistols Click to expand... I live in Harpers Ferry.
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2010 #6 Felinepeachy said: WOW, and I've always wanted to go there. Click to expand... Well... Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 20, 2010 #8 Green check. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ww2-us-army-mp-enlisted-collar-brass-military-police Upvote 0
Green check. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ww2-us-army-mp-enlisted-collar-brass-military-police
Lucas Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2010 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location U of A Jun 20, 2010 #9 Post WWII ones are 2 piece and have a flat back. WWI (IIRC) are copper with a raised rim, and they were blackened. Which makes it WWII, more or less. Upvote 0
Post WWII ones are 2 piece and have a flat back. WWI (IIRC) are copper with a raised rim, and they were blackened. Which makes it WWII, more or less.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 20, 2010 #10 I also see 2 studs so its a newer double clutchback i think and not a screwback. Upvote 0