What's new

button help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I suspect that these two buttons are not that old. Any ideas? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1458.webp
    IMG_1458.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1459.webp
    IMG_1459.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1460.webp
    IMG_1460.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1461.webp
    IMG_1461.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1462.webp
    IMG_1462.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 195
The first one I think is a bit older than the second but I think the are both post 1900. the shank on the first one is called a self shank and I don't think they had those until about 1900. The 2nd button has that mid 1900's look to it. I don't know how to explain it but after you've seen enough of them you kind of know.
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
The first one I think is a bit older than the second but I think the are both post 1900. the shank on the first one is called a self shank and I don't think they had those until about 1900. The 2nd button has that mid 1900's look to it. I don't know how to explain it but after you've seen enough of them you kind of know.
I'm starting to see it also vayank. Thank you. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
You are learning well my son. Soon you will be able to go forth on your own. :laughing7: Seriously though You're welcome
 
Upvote 0
The second button is probably civilian blazer with the lion rampant on the shield, crossed sabres and crown. If I get enough time Ill find a match for you.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • button lion on shield.webp
    button lion on shield.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
The second button is probably civilian blazer with the lion rampant on the shield, crossed sabres and crown. If I get enough time Ill find a match for you.
Nice find bigcy, you did it again. :icon_thumleft:
Shout out to you also vayank. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom